Information pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Whitebridge Pet Brands S.r.l is providing the following information, pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), on processing of the personal data you have provided by filling in the form in the "DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGUE" section of the following website https://www.schesir.com/.
The Data Controller of your personal data is Whitebridge Pet Brands S.r.l., VAT no. 03765340967, with registered office Via Santa Maria Segreta 6, Milano 20123 and with its operational headquarters in Genoa (GE), post code 16122, Via Martin Piaggio 13/a, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore (hereinafter referred to as 'Data Controller' or 'Company' for brevity).
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com and/or by ordinary mail, by writing to the Company's operational headquarters at Via Martin Piaggio no. 13/a, 16122, Genoa, to the attention of the same.
Type of data being processed
The Data Controller will process various types of your personal data, which may include, but is not limited to:
- personal data (first name and surname);
- contact details (e-mail address).
Purpose of processing
The personal data you provide by filling in this form will be processed by the Data Controller, also using computerised and electronic means, for the purpose of:
- sending you our general catalogue of products offered by the Company;
- sending you, subject to your consent, commercial proposals relating to products offered by the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis of processing for the purpose of in point 1 above is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in providing its catalogue, balanced with your interest in receiving it, since you have filled in the relevant form precisely for this purpose.
The legal basis of processing for the purpose of point 2 above is your consent.
Consequences of not providing personal data
Failure to provide your personal data for the purpose of point 1 will mean that the Company is unable to send you its catalogue.
The providing of your personal data for the purpose of point 2, as well as your consent to the processing of your data for that purpose, is not compulsory in order to receive the catalogue, but failure to provide your data or consent to the processing of your data for that purpose, as well as any subsequent withdrawal of that consent, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to send you commercial communications relating to its products.
Personal data storage period
Your personal data processed for the purpose of point 1 will be stored for the period necessary to process your request to receive the Company's catalogue.
Your data will be stored for the purpose of point 2 for a period of 24 months from the date of its communication, and, in any case, until your request to object to the sending of commercial communications.
Your data may be processed by the manager of the Company's website, who acts as data processor, appointed by the Data Controller pursuant to Art. 28 of the GDPR. The complete list of appointed data processors, which by its nature is changeable, is available in an up-to-date version by submitting a request to the Data Controller, at any time, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Other employees of the Company, defined as data processors, may also have access to your personal data if the duties of those employees requires this. Each processor is specifically identified, authorised and trained, and acts on the basis of specific instructions provided by the Company regarding the purposes and methods of data processing.
Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Controller informs you that you, as a Data Subject, have the right, pursuant to Art. 15 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and within the limits prescribed therein, to:
- obtain data and information on the processing, in particular in relation to the type of personal data processed, the purposes for which the personal data is processed, the period of processing and the persons to whom the data is disclosed (so-called right of access);
- obtain the rectification or supplementing of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right to rectification);
- obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, in the following cases: (i) the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of the personal data, if it is processed on the basis of that consent; (iii) you have objected to the processing of the personal data concerning you, if it is not processed for a legitimate interest of the Data Controller; (iv) the processing of the personal data does not comply with the law. However, the storage of your personal data by the Data Controller is lawful if it is necessary to enable the Data Controller to fulfil a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim (so-called right to erasure);
- obtain that personal data concerning you is only stored, without any other use being made of it, in the following cases: (i) you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (ii) the processing of the personal data is unlawful but you nevertheless object to the erasure of the personal data by the Data Controller (iii) the personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim; (iv) you object to the processing and are awaiting verification as to whether the legitimate grounds of the Data Controller for processing prevail over your own (c.d. right to restriction);
- object, at any time, to the processing of data and, in particular, to the processing of data processed for direct marketing purposes (so-called right to object);
- receive, in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, the personal data concerning you, if it is processed by virtue of a contract or on the basis of your consent, and/or request that the data be transmitted to another data controller, if feasible (so-called right to portability);
- withdraw consent, at any time, to the processing for which it is required. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by you by writing to the Data Controller by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing by ordinary mail to the Company's operational headquarters, located at Via Martin Piaggio no. 13/a, 16122, Genoa.
You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you consider that the processing of your personal data carried out by the Data Controller is in breach of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Personal Data Supervisory Authority, as provided for in Art. 77 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (by e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post, to the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali [Personal data supervisory authority], located in Rome (Italy), Piazza Venezia 11 Scala B, post code 00187), or to take appropriate legal action, as provided for in Art. 79 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.