Dry food for puppies - Medium Puppy Rich in Chicken 12 kg bag
Dry food for medium sized puppiesAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe whose main ingredient is chicken, the single animal protein source: a delicious complete and balanced food that's easy to digest and meets the nutritional needs of medium sized puppies. The presence of EPA and DHA, the most important polyunsaturated fatty acids of the Omega 3 group, contributes to the development of puppies' vision and brain in the pre- and post natal period. Puppy with DHA dry food is also recommended for pregnant and nursing dogs.
- Chicken is the main ingredient in this recipe
- Chicken is the single animal protein source
- With EPA and DHA to promote development of the vision and brain of kittens
- No added preservatives or colours
- Easy to digest
- Contains a special blend of aromatic herb extracts working in synergy for an antioxidant effect
- Complete and balanced recipe to meet the nutritional needs of medium sized puppies
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Cruelty free
- Vit. A 22000 U.I.
- Vit. D3 1500 U.I.
- Vit. E 500 mg
- Vit. B6 1.3 mg
- Vit. B12 0.03 mg
- folic acid 0.24 mg
- Vit. C 200 mg
- biotin 0.28 mg
- iron 105 mg (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)
- iron 32 mg (glycine hydrate iron (II) chelate)
- copper 12 mg (copper sulphate pentahydrate)
- manganese 6.5 mg (manganese sulphate monohydrate)
- manganese 32 mg (amino acid manganese chelate hydrate)
- zinc 130 mg (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- zinc 18 mg (amino acid zinc chelate hydrate)
- iodine 4 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- selenium 0.34 mg (sodium selenite)
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your dog. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually. After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Medium Puppy Rich in Chicken is made of PET and aluminum and can be recycled by placing in the appropriate containers. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!