Dry food for puppies - Large Puppy Rich in Chicken 12 kg bag
Dry food for large puppiesAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe whose main ingredient is chicken, the single animal protein source: a delicious, complete and balanced food that’s easy to digest and meets the nutritional needs of large puppies. The presence of EPA e DHA, the most important polyunsaturated fatty acids of the Omega 3 group, promotes the development of puppies’ vision and brain in the pre-and post-natal period. Puppy with DHA dry food is also recommended for pregnant and nursing dogs.
- Chicken is the main ingredient in this recipe
- Chicken is the single animal protein source
- With EPA and DHA to promote development of the vision and brain of kittens
- No added preservatives or colours
- Easy to digest
- Contains a special blend of aromatic herb extracts working in synergy for an antioxidant effect
- Complete and balanced recipe to meet the nutritional needs of puppies
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Cruelty free
A careful selection of the best ingredients
COMPLETE AND BALANCED DRY FOOD
32% PROCESSED CHICKEN PROTEIN, RICE*, MAIZE*, BARLEY*, PURIFIED ANIMAL FAT, DRIED BEET PULP*, DRIED EGG PRODUCTS, 1% FRUCTOLIGOSACCHARIDES (FOS), 1% DRIED CHICORY PULP*, 0.7% FISH OIL, 0.5% SUNFLOWER OIL, BREWER’S YEAST, BICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA*, 400 MG/KG GLUCOSAMINE, 100 MG/KG CHONDROITIN SULPHATE
* natural ingredients
- Vit. A 22500 U.I.
- Vit. D3 1500 U.I.
- Vit. E 500 mg
- Vit. B6 1.3 mg
- Vit. B12 0.03 mg
- folic acid 0.3 mg
- biotin 0.28 mg
- iron 110 mg (iron sulphate monohydrate)
- iron 32 mg (glycine hydrate iron (II) chelate)
- copper 12 mg (copper sulphate pentahydrate)
- manganese 6.8 mg (manganese sulphate monohydrate)
- manganese 32 mg (amino acid manganese chelate hydrate)
- zinc 157 mg (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- zinc 18 mg (amino acid zinc chelate hydrate)
- iodine 4 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- selenium 0.34 mg (sodium selenite)
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your dog. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually. After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Puppy Rich in Chicken is made of PET and aluminum and can be recycled by placing in the appropriate containers. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!
Recommended for puppies
We advise alternating with Schesir wet foods within your dog's diet, although this is not essential for the purposes of nutritional completeness.