Dry food for large sized dogs - Large Adult with Lamb 12 kg bag
DRY FOOD FOR ADULT LARGE DOGSAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe whose main ingredient is lamb, the single animal protein source: a delicious, complete and balanced food that's easy to digest and meets the nutritional needs of large sized adult dogs. Glucosamine and chondroitin help to maintain good joint function.
- Lamb is the main ingredient in this recipe
- With glucosamine and chondroitin for good joint function
- With brewer's yeast and biotin for the well-being of coat and skin
- No added preservatives or colours
- Easy to digest
- Contains a special blend of aromatic herb extracts working in synergy for an antioxidant effect
- Complete and balanced recipe to meet the nutritional needs of large adult dogs
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Cruelty free
- Vit. A 22500 U.I.
- Vit. D3 1500 U.I.
- Vit. E 500 mg
- Vit. B6 1.3 mg
- Vit. B12 0.03 mg
- folic acid 0.24 mg
- biotin 0.29 mg
- iron 105 mg (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)
- iron 32 mg (glycine hydrate iron (II) chelate)
- copper 12 mg (copper sulphate pentahydrate)
- manganese 6.8 mg (manganese sulphate monohydrate)
- manganese 32 mg (amino acid manganese chelate hydrate)
- zinc 157 mg (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- zinc 18 mg (amino acid zinc chelate hydrate)
- iodine 4.1 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- selenium 0.34 mg (sodium selenite)
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your dog. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually. After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Adult Rich in Lamb is made of PET and aluminum and can be recycled by placing in the appropriate containers. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!
DAILY FEEDING QUANTITY
The portion sizes indicated refer to the dry product only, and may vary according to the specific needs of your animal.