Dry food for adult cats with a single protein source - Sterilized & Light with Ham 400 g bag
Dry food with a single protein source for adult catsAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe whose single animal protein source is pork (of which 6% ham): a delicious, complete and balanced food that’s easy to digest and meets the nutritional needs of sterilized cats of all ages. Contains less fat and more fibre than maintenance products, helping to your cat maintain a healthy weight.
- Single source of animal protein (pork, of which 6% is ham)
- Maintains your sterilized cat’s correct weight
- With brewer’s yeast and biotin for the well-being of coat and skin
- No added preservatives or colours
- Easy to digest
- Contains a special blend of aromatic herb extracts working in synergy for an antioxidant effect
- Complete and balanced recipe to meet the nutritional needs of sterilized cats of all breeds
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Cruelty free
A careful selection of the best ingredients
COMPLETE AND BALANCED DRY FOOD
28% PROCESSED PORK PROTEIN (6% HAM** FROM UNSATURATED/PROCESSED PORK LEG), RICE*, BARLEY*, MAIZE GLUTEN, PURIFIED ANIMAL FAT, POTATO PROTEIN, 3% VEGETABLE FIBRE, DRIED BEET PULP*, 1% BREWER’S YEAST, FLAXSEED*, PEA FLOUR*, 1% FRUCTOLIGOSACCHARIDES (FOS), 1% CHICORY PULP*, SUNFLOWER OIL, SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, 0,1% YUCCA SCHIDIGERA*
* natural ingredients
- Vit. A 31000 U.I.
- Vit. D3 1600 U.I.
- Vit. B6 10 mg
- Vit. B12 0.09 mg
- Folic acid 1 mg
- Biotin 0.28 mg
- Vit. E 370 mg
- Vit. C 200 mg
- Taurine 2500 mg
- Iron 215 mg (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)
- Copper 11 mg (copper sulphate pentahydrate)
- Manganese 40 mg (manganese sulphate monohydrate)
- Zinc 145 mg (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- Iodine 1.57 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium 0.42 mg (sodium selenite)
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your cat. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually.
After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Shesir Sterilized & Light with Ham is made of PET and aluminum and can be recycled by placing in the appropriate containers. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!
DAILY FEEDING QUANTITY
The portion sizes indicated refer to the dry product only, and may vary according to the specific needs of your animal.
Recommended for sterilized adult cats
We advise alternating with Schesir wet foods within your cat's diet, although this is not essential for the purposes of nutritional completeness.