Dry food for adult cats with a single protein source - Adult Rich in Lamb 1.5 kg bag
Dry food with a single protein source for adult catsAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe whose main ingredient is lamb, the single animal protein source: a delicious, complete and balanced food that's easy to digest and meets the nutritional needs of adult cats of all breeds. Biotin and brewer's yeast help maintain the well-being of coat and skin.
- Lamb is the main ingredient in this recipe
- Lamb is the only animal protein source
- With brewer's yeast and biotin for the well-being of coat and skin
- No added preservatives or colours
- Easy to digest
- Contains a special blend of aromatic herb extracts working in synergy for an antioxidant effect
- Complete and balanced recipe to meet the nutritional needs of adult cats of all breeds
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Cruelty free
20% PROCESSED LAMB PROTEIN, RICE*, BARLEY*, PURIFIED ANIMAL FAT, POTATO PROTEIN, MAIZE GLUTEN, DRIED BEET PULP*, 1% BREWER’S YEAST, FLAXSEED*, PEA FLOUR*, SUNFLOWER OIL, 1% FRUCTOLIGOSACCHARIDES (FOS), 1% CHICORY PULP*, SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, 0.1% YUCCA SCHIDIGERA*
* natural ingredients
- Vit. A 3100 U.I.
- Vit. D3 1600 U.I.
- Vit. B6 10 mg
- Vit. B12 0.09 mg
- Folic acid 1 mg
- Biotin 0.28 mg
- Vit. E 370 mg
- Vit. C 200 mg
- Taurine 2500 mg
- Iron 215 mg (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)
- Copper 11 mg (copper sulphate pentahydrate)
- Manganese 40 mg (manganese sulphate monohydrate)
- Zinc 145 mg (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- Iodine 1.57 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium 0.42 mg (sodium selenite)
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your cat. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually.
After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Shesir Rich in Lamb is made of PET and aluminum and can be recycled by placing in the appropriate containers. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!
DAILY FEEDING QUANTITY
The portion sizes indicated refer to the dry product only, and may vary according to the specific needs of your animal.