Natural dry food for adult dogs - Medium & Large Rich in Beef 9.6 kg bag
100% natural dry food for medium/large dogsAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe formulated without cereals or gluten, with beef as the main ingredient. Natural Selection Rich in Beef promotes the physiological well-being of the intestinal flora, thanks to the presence of apple fibre: a natural ingredient and nourishment for the flora, it helps the intestinal cells to better absorb the nutrients contained in the food. It contains devil’s claw, a natural, specific and selected ingredient that helps maintain and support physiological joint function in medium and large dogs.
- Beef as the main ingredient
- With apple fibre to promote the physiological well-being of the intestinal flora
- With devil’s claw to support normal joint activity
- NO GRAIN FORMULA: formulated without cereals and gluten
- A complete and balanced product to meet the needs of medium and large dogs
- Made in ITALY
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Vit. D3 1114 U.I.
- Iron 109 mg (iron (II) sulphate monohydrate)
- Copper 10 mg (copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate)
- Manganese 30 mg (manganese (II) oxide)
- Zinc 117 mg (zinc oxide)
- Calcium 3.2 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Sodium 0.3 mg (sodium selenite)
- Methionine 297 mg
- Carnitine 208 mg
- Taurine 1010 mg
- Sensory additives Dried extract of Yucca schidigera 200 mg/kg
- Technological additives Antioxidants
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your dog. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually.
After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Schesir Natural Selection Rich in Beef is made of plastic and can be recycled by placing in the appropriate container. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!
DAILY FEEDING QUANTITY
The portion sizes indicated refer to the dry product only, and may vary according to the specific needs of your animal.
|10 – 20||140 – 235|
|21 – 35||245 – 360|
|36 – 50||365 – 470|
|51 – 65||475 – 570|
|66 – 70||575 – 600|