Dry food for small dogs - Small Adult with Ham 2 kg bag
Dry food for adult small dogsAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe whose single animal protein source is pork (of which 6% ham): a delicious, complete and balanced food that’s easy to digest and meets the nutritional needs of adult small dogs of all breeds.
- Pork (6% ham) is the single animal protein source
- With brewer’s yeast and biotin for the well-being of coat and skin
- No added preservatives or colours
- Easy to digest
- Contains a special blend of aromatic herb extracts working in synergy for an antioxidant effect
- Complete and balanced recipe to meet the nutritional needs of adult small dogs
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Cruelty free
A careful selection of the best ingredients
COMPLETE AND BALANCED DRY FOOD
- Vit. A 22000 U.I.
- Vit. D3 1500 U.I.
- Vit. E 280 mg
- Vit. B6 1.3 mg
- Vit. B12 0.03 mg
- Folic acid 0.24 mg
- Vit. C 70 mg
- biotin 0.28 mg
- Iron 105 mg (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)
- iron 32 mg (glycine hydrate iron (II) chelate)
- copper 12 mg (copper sulphate pentahydrate)
- manganese 6.5 mg (manganese sulphate monohydrate)
- manganese 32 mg (amino acid manganese chelate hydrate)
- zinc 130 mg (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- zinc 18 mg (amino acid zinc chelate hydrate)
- Iodine 4 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium 0.34 mg (sodium selenite)
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your dog. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually. After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Small Adult with Ham is made of PET and aluminum and can be recycled, if placed in the appropriate containers. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!
Daily feeding quantity
The portion sizes indicated refer to the dry product only, and may vary according to the specific needs of your animal.
Recommended for adult dogs
We advise alternating with Schesir wet foods within your dog's diet, although this is not essential for the purposes of nutritional completeness.