Dry food for kittens with a single protein source - Kitten Rich in Chicken 10 kg bag
Dry food with a single protein source for kittensAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe whose main ingredient is chicken, the single animal protein source: a delicious, complete and balanced food that’s easy to digest and meets the nutritional needs of kittens of all breeds. The presence of EPA and DHA, the most important polyunsaturated fatty acids of the Omega 3 group, promotes the development of kittens’ vision and brain in the pre-and post-natal period. Kitten with DHA is also recommended for female cats during pregnancy and lactation.
- Chicken is the main ingredient
- Chicken is the single animal protein source
- With EPA and DHA to promote development of the vision and brain of kittens
- With brewer’s yeast and biotin for the well-being of coat and skin
- No added preservatives or colours
- Easy to digest
- Contains a special blend of aromatic herb extracts working in synergy for an antioxidant effect
- Complete and balanced recipe to meet the nutritional needs of kittens
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Cruelty free
A careful selection of the best ingredients
COMPLETE AND BALANCED DRY FOOD
26% PROCESSED CHICKEN PROTEIN, RICE*, PURIFIED ANIMAL FAT, BARLEY*, MAIZE GLUTEN, POTATO PROTEIN, DRIED BEET PULP*, 1.2% FISH OIL, DRIED EGG PRODUCTS, FLAXSEED*, 1% FRUCTOLIGOSACCHARIDES (FOS), 1% CHICORY PULP*, 1% BREWER’S YEAST, PEA FLOUR*, VEGETABLE FIBRE, SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, 0.1% % YUCCA SCHIDIGERA*
* natural ingredients
- Vit. A 3100 U.I.
- Vit. D3 1600 U.I.
- Vit. B6 10 mg
- Vit. B12 0.09 mg
- Folic acid 1 mg
- Biotin 0.28 mg
- Vit. E 370 mg
- Vit. C 200 mg
- Taurine 2500 mg
- Iron 215 mg (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)
- Copper 11 mg (copper sulphate pentahydrate)
- Manganese 40 mg (manganese sulphate monohydrate)
- Zinc 145 mg (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- Iodine 1.57 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium 0.42 mg (sodium selenite)
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your cat. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually.
After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Kitten Rich in Chicken is made of PET and aluminum and can be recycled by placing in the appropriate containers. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!
DAILY FEEDING QUANTITY
The portion sizes indicated refer to the dry product only, and may vary according to the specific needs of your animal.
|Age in weeks||g/day|
|3 – 7||30g-40g|
|7 – 12||40g-50g|
|12 – 26||50g-70g|
|26 – 52||70g-90g|
Recommended for kittens
We advise alternating with Schesir wet foods within your cat's diet, although this is not essential for the purposes of nutritional completeness.