Dry food for adult cats with a single protein source - Sterilized & Light Rich in Fish 1.5 kg bag
Dry food with a single protein source for adult catsAltri formati:
A Schesir recipe whose main ingredient is fish, the single animal protein source: a delicious, complete and balanced food that’s easy to digest and meets the nutritional needs of sterilized adult cats. Contains less fat and more fibre than maintenance products, helping to your cat maintain a healthy weight.
- Fish is the main ingredient in this recipe
- Fish is the single animal protein source
- Helps your sterilized cat maintain a healthy weight
- With brewer’s yeast and biotin for the well-being of coat and skin
- No added preservatives or colours
- Easy to digest
- Contains a special blend of aromatic herb extracts working in synergy for an antioxidant effect
- Complete and balanced recipe to meet the nutritional needs of sterilized cats of all breeds
- Our nutritional formulation is approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Science at the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- Cruelty free
26% FISH MEAL (10% TUNA, 8% NORDIC FISH, 8% SALMON), RICE*, BARLEY*, MAIZE GLUTEN, POTATO PROTEIN, PURIFIED ANIMAL FAT, DRIED BEET PULP*, 2.5% PLANT FIBRE, 1% BREWER’S YEAST, 1% FRUCTOLIGOSACCHARIDES (FOS), 1% CHICORY PULP*, 1% SALMON OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL, SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, 0.1% YUCCA SCHIDIGERA*
* natural ingredients
- Vit. A 31000 U.I.
- Vit. D3 1600 U.I.
- Vit. B6 10 mg
- Vit. B12 0.09 mg
- Folic acid 1 mg
- Biotin 0.28 mg
- Vit. E 370 mg
- Vit. C 200 mg
- Taurine 2500 mg
- Iron 215 mg (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)
- Copper 11 mg (copper sulphate pentahydrate)
- Manganese 40 mg (manganese sulphate monohydrate)
- Zinc 145 mg (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- Iodine 1.57 mg (calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium 0.42 mg (sodium selenite)
During the day, always remember to leave fresh water available for your cat. Moreover, any change to a different food should happen gradually.
After opening, store the product in a cool, dry place.
HOW TO RECYCLE
The packaging of Shesir Sterilized & Light Rich in Fish is made of PET and aluminum and can be recycled by placing in the appropriate containers. Always remember to consult the rules of your municipality for separate waste collection!
DAILY FEEDING QUANTITY
The portion sizes indicated refer to the dry product only, and may vary according to the specific needs of your animal.